1. Cut card. Cut one 6 ½” x 12″ block of black cardstock. Fold in half to create card base. Cut one 6 ¼” x 5 ¾” block of white embossed cardstock. Adhere to card front. Wrap ribbon around center of card and adhere inside.
2. Cut one 4″ x 5 ½” block of black and white patterned cardstock. Adhere to right side of card. Cut one 3 3/8″ x 4″ block of white embossed cardstock. Adhere to card as shown using foam tape.
3. Cut gown. Using Tie the Knot cartridge and black cardstock, select Flip function and cut one 3″ Gown. Adhere to card as shown using foam tape.
4. Cut Love. Using black cardstock, cut one 2″ Love. Adhere to card as shown.
5. Embellish card with pearls.
What You Will Need
1. Cricut Expression Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials cartridges
2. Cricut Tie the Knot cartridge
1. Cardstock: black, white embossed, black and white patterned
2. Ribbon: 1 ¼” wide black
3. Large pearl embellishments
4. Paper trimmer
5. Foam tape
6. Adhesive (Try the Slice Spray on Adhesive)