Design by: Joy Madison
Skill level: Intermediate
Time: 45 min.
1. Use one 12″ x 12″ sheet of craft cardstock as layout base.
2. Cut one 10″ x 10″ piece of green dotted paper. Outline green dotted piece with a pen. Adhere to center of layout.
3. Cut scallops. Using Plantin SchoolBook cartridge and yellow flowered paper, cut two 1″ . Repeat cuts using red flowered paper. Adhere yellow flowered scallops in a line 1″ down from the top of the dotted paper. Adhere red flowered scallops offset from yellow flowered scallops as shown. Trim edges. Outline scallops with a pen.
4. Adhere photographs under scallops.
5. Cut flower. Using blue checkered paper, select Italic feature and cut one 3″ . Outline with a pen. Adhere to layout as shown.
6. Cut circle. Using white cardstock, cut one 1 ¼” . Outline with a pen. Add journaling. Adhere to center of flower.
7. Cut tag. Using off-white cardstock, press Shift and cut one 2″ . Outline with a pen. Set aside.
8. Cut monkey bars. Using Locker Talk cartridge and dark pink cardstock, cut one 4″ . Outline with a pen. Set aside.
9. Cut monkey. Using ZooBalloo cartridge and dark brown cardstock, press Shift and cut one 3″ . Repeat cut using Layers feature and brown cardstock. Layer monkey and outline with pen. Wrap monkey’s tail around monkey bars and adhere both to layout as shown.
10. Cut two 4″ x .33″ strips of yellow cardstock. Adhere to layout as shown. Add journaling.
11. Cut title.Using Making the Grade cartridge and orange cardstock, cut 1″ letters to spell crazy lil monkey. Adhere to tag. Add ribbon to end of tag. Adhere tag to layout as shown.
What You Will Need
1. Cardstock: kraft, dark pink, off-white, dark brown, brown, white, yellow, orange
2. Patterned paper: yellow flowered, red flowered, green dotted, blue checkered
4. Ribbon: striped
5. Pen: brown
6. Paper trimmer
Have fun creating this one! It’s great!
Read the whole post over at http://blog.craft-e-corner.com/