1. Cricut Expression Machine
1. Cut ovals. Using A Child’s Year cartridge and white cardstock, select Monogram feature and cut four 5″.
2. Cut BABY. Change machine settings for a kiss cut according to vinyl instructions. Using vinyl, select Font feature and cut 2 ¾” letters to spell BABY. Use transfer tape to apply letters to ovals.
3. Cut several 4 ¼” squares of blue and brown patterned paper. Cut in half across the diagonal. Select five triangles for use.
4. Punch holes about ¼” in from each point on your triangles. Punch two holes in the top of each oval about an inch apart.
5. Set eyelets in the bottom of each triangle to hang beads or chandelier crystals. Use wire or thread to attach the crystals or beads to the bottom of each point.
6. Thread ribbon through remaining holes, alternating triangles and ovals as shown.
Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful start of your week! I just found this project on our idea gallery page of our site – TOO CUTE! Ever since I was pregnant i notice pregnant women ALL the time! (It seems like they are EVERYWHERE!) Weather it’s for a baby shower, or for your own child’s room- this idea is too stinkin’ cute and so easy! You could really use the idea and make a banner for ANY OCCASION! there are no limitations to the creative things you can do. Here are the steps- HAVE FUN!
Read the whole post over at http://blog.craft-e-corner.com/