OH-MY-GOSH! CHECK IT OUT! I know it's far from Halloween but our oh-so-talented team member Melissa saw this project last fall in the CRICUT MAGAZINE and was so inspired she did it anyways. Better late then never- and now she has a BEAUTIFUL project to display this Halloween and from now on :) The details of this framed art/ shadowbox are SO cute. Elvira looks like shes having a Spa Day! and how stylish is her bathroom!? My favorite part? If you look close- she even has rollers in her hair! Too stinkin' CUTE! Here is her inspiration...
A little different interpretation, but isn't it so cute? I love how Melissa took the concept and made it her OWN! Here is that CRICUT MAGAZINE she got the idea from...
We love Cricit Magazine! Every month they come out with such cute projects and the magazine is packed with inspiration and ideas to get your creative side ready to create!
Here is a close-up of Alvira getting her 'relax' on! Look at all those bubbles :::SIGH:::there is nothing like a long hot bubble bath after a long day at the Frankenstein house!
Every painstaking detail was meticulously crafted. Well done Melissa! these are some hand towels and a loufa to keep Elvira squeaky clean!
In the corner of the frame Melissa added some spooky spider web details and glitter for some pizazz!
All images cut from the Expression 2 & Gypsy
~Mrs. Frankenstein – Head
~Potion Bottle w/skeleton
~Owl & Branches
~Skeleton Head (Bob)
~Legs & Shoulder from Jen
A Childs Year Cartridge
Products that were used for this project.
2. American Crafts – POW Glitter Black, Brown, Purple & Dark Gray Paper
5. Stickles – Orange, Burgundy, Black Diamond, Yellow & Diamond
8. Martha Stewart – Glitter Flocking
9. Plaid – White Puffy Paint
10. Tim Holtz – Black Soot Distress ink, Vintage Photo Crackle Paint
11. Viva Décor – Silver Metallic PaintVarious other specialty papers, materials -black glitter felt, animal print tulle, gold elastic ribbon, Charms, Fleece -Gray & Burgundy, Sponge (for her curlers), ribbon, wire, wood scraps, a couple gold brads & a little DMC purple floss for her “hair”.