Check Out this beautiful flower the girls made here at Craft-e-corner! It was made with our EXCLUSIVE mother's day bouquet cricut cartridge which is available only at craft-e-corner. You could use different wire's, embellishments, and paper and make SO MANY different versions of these paper flowers. Have fun and we'd love if you shared pictures of YOUR mothers Day bouquet project on our Facebook page :)
- Line your vase with decorative paper.
- Using your Cricut machine, cut the word “Mom” using the Jasmine cartridge/Shadow feature. Embellish with Platinum Stickles.
- Tie a bow around your vase. Wrap the center with copper wire and hang your charm.
- Using your Cricut machine, cut your flowers with the Mother’s Day Bouquet cartridge. Use various flower shapes ranging in size from ½’ to 4 ½”. You’ll find the more layers the better! We recommend at least 6 layers per flower.
- Distress the petals by wrinkling, sanding, or inking some of them. Add dimension by curling the petals of the bottom layers under and the top layers up.
- Poke 3 copper wires through the center of a jumbo pop dot, and then through the center of each flower layer so that about 1” to 1 ½” of wire sticks out of the flower. Spiral the short ends of the wire “inside” the flower and wrap the opposite ends around a wooden dowel to hold your flower in place.
- Cut lengths of ribbon to match your various sized dowels. Apply tape runner adhesive along one edge, and wrap it around the dowel (Lengthwise) -completely covering it.
- Arrange the faux greenery and flowers in your vase. Add touches of curled copper wire to the arrangement. Attach leaves (cut with Mother’s Day Bouquet cartridge, then embossed and distressed with ink) to the flower stems with more copper wire. Finally, apply Stickles to your flower petals to make them shine and sparkle.
- Cricut Expression Machine
- Jasmine Cricut Cartridge
- Mother’s Day Bouquet Cricut Cartridge
- American Crafts A La Carte Cardstock
- American Crafts Earth Tones Cardstock
- Leaf Green 9” Premium Vinyl
- Paper Petal Roller
- Fruit Punch, Lime Green and Platinum Stickles
- Ribbon from Noteworthy Embellishment Pack
- Jenni Bowlin Brown Sugar Dye Ink Stamp Pad
- This to That Solid Tape Runner
- Glass vase
- Wooden dowels
- Copper wire
- Faux greenery
- Dark green ribbon (for flower stems)
- Sage green ribbon (for leaves)
- Jumbo pop dots