Craft-e-Corner has a HUGE selection of 6×6 paper pad’s in so many different cute patterns and collections.
Here are a few creative ways and reasons of why YOU should use 6×6 paper pads.
- The smaller size is a perfect canvas for card makers.
- You can get an entire collection of paper on a smaller budget.
- Less wasted paper. (we love keeping things GREEN)
- Using four different 6×6 papers on a 12×12 cutting mat to cut different shapes from different papers all at once.
- Makes a perfect background for 4×6 pictures.
- Perfect for using on mini chipboard albums.
Here’s a video using the Alora Collection by Bo Bunny. Buy the Alora collection and get the 6×6 Paper Pad FREE (through May 9th, 2012)
Read the whole post over at http://blog.craft-e-corner.com/
Recommended for You
Buy More Save More Sale!
Take a vote! Yarn wrapped wreath project inspiration.
Simple Circle Punch Flower Card Tutorial & Distressing Techniques
All That Glitters! Double Sided Adhesive Glittered Easter Egg Sucess!
Craft-e-Corner Facebook Fan Giveaway
Adorable 'country garden' album
Have you heard?