Here comes Fall… with fall comes Halloween!
Check out these fun cards I created for this fun time of year!
To create this card I did the following.
1. I got my base cardstock for the actual card
2. Then started creating the bottom ribbon embellishment.
a. First I cut a piece of cardstock to size
c. Lastly, added two rhinestones for some extra ‘bling”
3. Next I added a strip of fun black and white polkadot washi tape along the edge
4. Then I cut out a great little image of this cute witch from the Graphic 45 Happy Haunting collection
5. Lastly, I framed my witch image with some amazing orange American Crafts Glitter Paper.
Here are some basic instructions for the second card:
1. I started this card with a lighter weight cardstock for the base of my card.
(Tip: The Sew Ribbon Tool works better on a heavier cardstock.)
2. Next I used the Scallop Sew Ribbon Tool and Stencil to create a neat pattern across the bottom of my card.
3. Again, I used a super cute design from Graphic 45 Happy Hauntings collection
4. Then mounted my Halloween image onto a orange and then black piece of cardstock
5. Lastly, I added a few cute orange pearl embellishments between the ribbon pattern.
Thanks! Hope you enjoyed the project and have fun creating your own Halloween cards!
Which is your favorite card?!?
Read the whole post over at http://blog.craft-e-corner.com/
Recommended for You
New Cricut Cartridge and Universal Overlay Questions Answered!
Summer Cricut Cartridge Giveaway Winner
What The Heck Is CHA? New Product Reveals & More!
Making Life Just A Little Bit Easier
Epiphany Crafts - Love'em!
PROJECT HIGHLIGHT MONDAY!
And yet our last project for this week! Yes we used Cricut Machine Ca...
12 Pins of Pinterest