Today’s project is brought to us by Helmar’s very talented designer Rebecca Beattie
. Rebecca created a beautiful ‘Thank You’ gift box using a plain noodle box container! Check it out!
I don’t know about you, but I would LOVE to get a beautiful thank you box like this! The best part is you can reuse this piece of art over and over again! Beautiful job Rebecca!
What would YOU put in this beautiful box?
I think…a pink frosted cupcake! YUMMY!
· My Mind’s Eye Lost and Found Market Street ‘Lovely’ French Stripe Paper
· Bazzill, Mono Petal soft cardstock
· Bazzill Mono White cardstock
· Spellbinders Donna Salazar bitty Blossoms
· Spellbinders Les Papillions
· Spellbinders Edgeability Classic Petal
· Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags Two
· Bling-abilities Spellbinders Edgeability Classic Petal
· Liquid Pearls Petal Pink
· Bazzill Vintage Marketplace patterned paper
· Plain Noodle box
Read the whole post over at http://blog.craft-e-corner.com/