PLEDGE GLITTER ORNAMENTS:
-Pledge Wood Floor Finish (Blue Cap!)
2. Put about a table spoon of the Pledge into the ornament and SWIRL around. Pour excess back into the bottle.
3. Using a funnel (we rigged a paper funnel this morning) put in your glitter of choice. We found that fine glitter worked better than chunky.
4. Swirl the glitter around...Oooooo! Eeeeeee! AHHHHHH! (you can shake it but cover your hole with a paper towel and finger if you do)
5. Pour excess glitter back into the container.
6. Put the cap back on the ornament and tada! They are SO EASY and beautiful!
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS
~ Abbey & Kala~
Here are a few pictures of other ornaments we made with this process...
Wondering how these ornaments held up after a year of use and storage? Check out the updated post here!