Happy Earth Day! Today's post is all about crafting green and saving our planet! Here are a few simple tips, tricks & projects that use recycled items to create beautiful craft projects! Re-create and scrap-lift these fun Eco-ideas, or just use the ideas and create something new and exciting of your own!
1. Love to find great thrifty finds? Re-purpose an old and outdated tray into a modern and fun NEW serving tray! CLICK HERE
2. Sip & save your Starbucks sleeves! Use them to create fun shapes and boarders to add to your projects! CLICK HERE
3. Save your burnt out light bulbs and use them to create one-of-a-kind Christmas ornaments. CLICK HERE
4. Use recycled cereal boxes to create Eco-friendly craft room organization!
5. Use the Negative of your die cuts and punched paper to create beautiful backgrounds for scrapbooks, cards & so much more! CLICK HERE