In my opinion, travel and adventure themed crafts are always trending! This DIY Cricut frame is a fun and unique way to gift money to the school graduates in your life.
This June I will be attending a close family friend’s high school graduation. She is only 18 years old and she has already discovered a passion for travelling the world. This frame will be the perfect way to fuel her post-graduation aspirations; whether it means hopping on another flight or pursuing her dream career. This project is extremely simple and great for any beginner Cricut user!
What you’ll need:
- Frame/Memory Box with a drop slot
- Cricut Deluxe Paper (I used this pack)
- Cricut Premium Vinyl (I’m loving this bundle)
- Cricut Transfer Paper & Scraper
- Cricut Basic Tools Set
- Cricut Premium Fine Point Blade
- Cricut Light Grip Mat
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore Air 2 (For beginners, here is my favorite Maker Bundle & Explore Air 2 Bundle)
Step 1 // Cut Cricut Premium Paper
Step 2 // Create in Design Space
Step 3 // Prepare Cricut Premium Vinyl & Cut
Tip: The Scraper tool helped to ensure my vinyl was perfectly secure to the mat with no bubbles. The Light Grip Mat works well for vinyl projects!
Step 4 // Weed Away Excess Vinyl & Transfer
Step 5 // Add Money & Gift!